In the interest of efficiency, an enrollment packet should be picked up at the school at least one day prior to enrollment. We are a public school and do not have the luxury of an unlimited budget for mailing packets to prospective students.
Items needed for enrollment include
- Proof of residency in the Northbrook High School attendance zone
- Immunization records
- Copy of a birth certificate or passport
- Academic records from previous school
- Copy of social security card (optional, but encouraged, if the student has one)
- Withdrawl information from previous school
More detailed information can be found in the enrollment packet.
The student and a legal parent/guardian must be present for the entire enrollment process. This includes
- Certification of immunization records by the school nurse… and vision and hearing screenings
- Validation of enrollment documents and evaluation of academic records with the registrar… including computer-input of student information
- Selection of classes with the counselor…including confirmation that the student is on track to meet State of Texas graduation requirements.
For more information, please visit the registrar's page.